Hello Guys! It’s been a while since I last blog about gardening and my collection of cactus and succulents. See my previous post here and here. So today, I wanna share with you the tools I use in my mini garden.
Above are my planting buddies:
- Water bottle/sprayer
- Rubber Gloves (I don’t use the gardening gloves since the thorns from the cactus snag the fabric)
- Small pout watering container
- Kitchen Tongs (yes, a kitchen tong, a very useful tool when handling prickly cacti)
- My colourful set of gardening tools to mix and scoop the soil
- Paint brush (to clean up the soil from the my cactus and succulents
You can find most of these items at your local hardware store in the gardening section.
Just wanna share with you guys what I use to mix my soil for my cactus and succulents. I usually mix 1 part garden and 1 part pumice or dagami.
Pumice – bought this one at Cedar Hills in Quezon City, during one of trips to Manila.
Ever since I saw those huge cactus at the Incheon airport from my previous blog here, I’m now obsessed with acquiring giant cactus. Good luck on that!
Hope you find this post helpful guys! Till next time! I still got tons of photos to post from my Korea trip so hope you’ll stay tuned for that.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin