Happy Thanksgiving guys!
(The above photos are from my prenup shoot 8 years ago at Tagaytay highlands, Philippines. Unedited photos by Lito Sy )
Now, let me just share with you in this post 21 things that I am thankful for.
- I am thankful for having a loving and understanding husband who supports me and is with me every step of the way through our marriage. Through the ups and downs, he never left my side. Our relationship has become stronger than ever.
- I am thankful for my parents who are always there for me no matter what and until now spoils me with their love and time.
- I am thankful to all my friends and my best friends Antong, Goodjay, Claire and Chinggay. Most specially to Antong who has been my daily sustenance.
- I am thankful for my brothers and sister who I can always count on.
- I am thankful for our beautiful house which I can come home to everyday.
- I am thankful for my dogs who gives me happiness and companionship. Fuchsia the chihuahua, Summer the yorkie, Mochi the pitbull and Winter the husky.
- I am thankful for my relatives who are very loving and supportive specially to my Auntie Alice.
- I am thankful for my brothers and sister in-laws who my husband has a close relationship with and whom I get along with from the start.
- I am thankful for my in-laws specially to my mother-in-law who is very nurturing and also to my aunties in-law who are very cool and fun to be with.
- I am thankful for my blog where I am able to be free and write about anything and share with you guys my love for fashion. Writing a blog distress me when my day seems to be crazy.
- I am thankful for my readers and followers who has inspire me to keep on doing what I do and for always taking the time to read my post.
- I am thankful for the comments I receive from you guys coz I know you are all busy and by simply taking time to write a comment means the world to me.
- I am thankful for all the friends I made along the way through social media. We will meet in person someday, looking forward to that.
- I am thankful for our household helpers who does all the chores in the house and takes care of our dogs whenever we are out of town.
- I am thankful to be able to travel at least once a year and see the world and experience different cultures.
- I am thankful to be able to wear what I want without my husband stopping me from leaving the house.
- I am thankful for our health and well being. I have finally convinced my husband to eat right during our 4th year in marriage. Now he wont stop going to the gym.
- I am thankful to my parents cook who always send us food everyday at home since we don’t cook in our house.
- I am thankful for Facetime that I am able to video call my husband everytime we are apart.
- I am thankful to my friends from cake decorating class wayback 15 years ago, “The cake ladies” Eunice, Ella, Minnie, Michelle and Kelly whom I still have communications with. Reunion soon ladies.
- I am thankful to YOU, for allowing me to be part of your day by simply reading my post and following me on social media. I really thought no one would bother to read my blog when I started early this year. But you do, and that I am thankful for.
So what are you thankful for? Although Thanksgiving is not being practice in my country. I think there is no harm in making a list and let the people you love know how much you appreciate them. There is always something to be grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving!