Rise and shine! Time to get up shower and dry your pretty locks. You have probably seen this beauty on my previous post, My 21 Favorite Things of 2016. So for this blog post, I’m writing my honest review.As I’ve said, I got this pretty hair dryer as a Christmas gift from my parents.
Ever since this hair dryer came out in the US last year, I knew I had to get one. But since the voltage is different from my country I just had to wait for it’s release here in the Philippines. Although the price tag of $400 really made me think twice about getting it, but then I thought I use hair dryer almost every single day, I knew it’s gonna be worth every penny.
Late last year, I found out that it was available online at Zalora, so here it is (It is currently out of stock so there’s no link guys, sorry). Ordered this last December 20th and it arrived on Christmas day! Don’t you just love the feeling of having packages delivered to you, and what more on Christmas day (insert happy face and jumping up and down).🤗
So I know I’ve said on my previous post that I’m gonna do a Vlog about this but I haven’t had the time to shoot a video so let me just share these photos with you instead and read my review down below.
Obviously I love this product otherwise it wouldn’t be on my blog. (Not sponsored mind you)
Here are 10 reasons why I love this Dyson Supersonic:
- It is lighter compared to traditional heavy duty hair dryer that is heavy in weight.
- It has four precise heat settings including constant cold mode.
- It is less noisy compared to traditional hair dryer.
- I love the magnetic connectors, so easy to change the nozzles with just a snap.
- It gives my hair shine compared to traditional hair dryer that leaves my hair really dry and tangly.
- I love the digital button controls for heat and speed.
- My hair dries faster with this one than my old dryer.
- It has the coolest sound when you turn it off.
- It’s made by Dyson, so you know the quality is there.
- It’s pink!
So that’s it guys! Hope you find this post helpful if you were planning to buy this hair dryer. #Sheiloves
Shop the Dyson Supersonic at the Dyson Store at the 3rd floor of Greenbelt 5 mall in Makati Philippines or shop online via Zalora here and it retails for p21,500.