Who said summer is over? Summer fashion is so much fun I have a bunch of summer outfits that I am excited to wear and don’t want summer season to ever end. I just cant get enough summer and this pompoms trend is still on me. Although rain starts to pour every now and then out here, the sun is still peeping out too so I still can pretty much wear cute summer outfits, after all, it’s always summer somewhere. And of course, it’s safe to say that it is summer all year long in the Philippines.
I am so in love with this blue printed pompom trimmed maxi dress from Shein. I mean, need I say more? The soft and somewhat silky fabric feels luxe and the pompoms made it fun and chic. Maxi dresses is always a summer staple to every woman’s closet. Always have that perfect maxi on your closet like this one, you can never go wrong with it day or night during summer.
Outfit details: Maxi dress from Shein (Shop it here), Hat from H&M (similar here), Sunglasses from Marc Jacobs, Bag from Maria Len Hand Painted Banig bag
And here’s some great news guys! Get a chance to win $100 dollars worth of merchandise from Shein by joining their Summer Contest here or read down below to see the mechanics.
RULES FOR ENTRY:
- Follow @SHEIN/@sheinofficial on Instagram
- Register with SHEIN and send your registered email address as well as social profile to [email protected]
- For Fruit Fans: Upload a photo of your fave FRUIT dishes or your Fruit print attire or anything regarding FRUITS on your social networks.
- For Tropical Print Fans: Upload a photo of your TROPICAL print clothes or TROPICAL print look or anything regarding TROPICAL print on your social networks.
- Add #sheinfruitfan (If you choose to stand fruit team) / #sheintropicfan (If you choose to stand tropical team). Also, don’t forget to add #sheinevents and tag @sheinofficial/@SHEIN in your captions as well.
Well, that’s it for today guys, hope you like todays post. Thanks again for dropping by. Have fun this weekend and good luck joining the contest!
One thought on “SHEIN: Maxi Love”
Outfit always onpoint! So love the print of your fabulous dress Sheila!😍💕