I first stumbled upon this brand along the shopping streets in Myeongdong during my trip to Korea the other year. But because of the overflowing of Korean cosmetics along the streets, I didn’t go inside Club Clio since I was so into Innisfree and Tony Moly’s that time. It wasn’t until September of last year on one of my visit to Trinoma Mall that I saw Club Clio’s first store in the Philippines. The sales associates greeted me in Korean “Anyeong Haseyo” that immediately bring back that shopping experience in Myeongdong, Seoul.
Well, safe to say that I didn’t leave the store empty-handed. And I already went back to the store like four times and the recent visit was last month. So today I am sharing with you guys my whole shopping haul and also a little review of the products that I got and tell you which ones are my favorite too.
- KILL COVER Cushion Cover (Linen) – out of the many cushion cover I tried, this is my current favorite since it really lasts me the whole day without touch-ups. And the coverage is exactly what I need, doesn’t get cakey or feel heavy.
2. Kill Brown Brush Liner (with makeup remover set) – I love using brown eyeliner because it looks more natural and it’s what I use for everyday makeup. I love how easy the brush to apply and that it comes with a small bottle eye makeup remover perfect for travel.
3. Kill Cover Liquid Concealer in peach and Kill Cover Stick Concealer – this is what I am currently been using now for my undereye and so I am satisfied. It doesn’t get cakey too.
4. Lipstick favorites:
Peripera Airy Ink Velvet – I love using this every day for just a tint of color on my lips that so light and stays for hours.
Tension Lipstick (Rosy Brown shade) – this is my go lipstick right now for casual days, it’s very soft on the lips and pigmented, it keeps your lips moisturize too.
Tension Lip Oil Tint (Naughty Nude shade) – this one I love for date night since it very dramatic with the shiny and ultra gloss lips.
5. Salon de Cara Mascara with remover set – love that this mascara has a back comb perfect for your lower lash and that also comes with a mascara remover. Realy does makes my lashes full.
6. Peripera Blur Pang Primer – this primer works as a tinted sunscreen too since it has SPF 50. I love that it doubles as my moisturizer too since I have dry skin.
7. Kill Brow Set – this is one of my favorite from Club Clio. If you want killer brows, then you got to try this one. So easy to use especially for a woman like me who doesn’t have a good skill with makeup.
8. Blush (Shimmer Rose) – I love how tiny this is that it fits perfectly to my travel makeup bag. Give my cheeks that rosy glow.
My freebies from last years haul. How cute are these unicorn drink floaters?
I have been using these products for more than three months now, except for the blush which I just recently bought last month since I forgot to bring any blush during my trip to Manila last month. Well, so far I have nothing bad to say about this brand, I love all the products that I got.
I highly recommend their cushion cover, lipstick and eyebrow set, they are my top favorites if I had to choose three. So that’s it for today guys! Thanks for reading and I hope you find this post helpful.
*This is not a sponsored post.*