My prettiest tablescape to date. Blue and pink hues for last Sunday’s Table setting. If you have been following my tablescapes then this will probably look so familiar to you. I also did this color combination on my birthday last March, here, and needless to say that this is my favorite color combo for tablescape since I am obsessed with blue and white plates and decors and anything chinoiserie.
So every Sunday, I set up one of my mom’s dinner tables. I usually set it at 4:00 p.m. so I can make use of the natural light when taking photos. If you guys noticed that there isn’t any food on the table yet except for maybe some fruits, desserts & appetizers, because the food isn’t ready until 7:00 p.m. and I don’t like taking photos at night. I’m usually finished shooting from 5:00 to 5:30 p.m. so I can post them at 6:00 p.m. because, by dinner time, I’m already busy preparing my son’s dinner. And once dinner starts, my family is busy chatting and then forgetting to take photos of the food. Funny how the men in our lives are always too shy to use my pretty plates and usually end up using the white plates that the kids use.
- Pink linen table runner, placemats & table napkins from Alab here
- Gold Bamboo Cutleries from Shopee here
- Tablecloth from @La_bella_cebu (IG)
- Blue and White Chinoiserie Jar & Candle holder from @countryclassics_official (IG)
- Rattan Plate charger from @pulohome_ (IG)
- Dinner plate from @countryclassics_official (IG)
- Pasta plate (old)
- White clear vase (old Carlos 1 wine)
- Napkin ring from Our Home
- Blue tumblers from @tablescapesmnl here
- Rattan glass sleeves & Cutlery organizer from @addicted2homesph (IG)
- Gold rim glass @_kitchenfinity_ (IG)
- Dress from @annaalbaclothing here
Tablescaping has given me a sense of therapy especially during this time. It’s my way of coping and my way of elevating dinner settings at home since we can’t go out as much as we want to as before. So I hope this will somehow inspire you to make each dinner at home special. It doesn’t have to be all matching and all fancy. As for me, I love putting a centerpiece on the table, the ones I usually use are the artificial flowers I have at home or flowers along the side of the road because sometimes I’m too lazy to go to the floral shop, but if you can, then go ahead.
Thanks so much for dropping by, and I hope you like this post. Now, what should be my theme for next Sunday? Any suggestions? Please comment down below. I’d love to hear from you guys. Stay safe and healthy everyone!